- What kind of payments do you use?
We accept Paypal, T/T, L/C, Western Union.
- How do you deliver the USB flash drive to me?
DHL, EMS, UPS, FEDEX etc. international express are for your choice. Also, air freight or sea shipping is available if required. The most economic way will be recommended.
- I want to buy your USB flash drive, but I like another style, can you make it for me? What is the MOQ?
Sure. Just send us the needed information for development. MOQ is 1pc.
- I'm a wholesaler and this is my first cooperation. Can I buy a sample for testing?
Yes. Samples are available. You only need to pay the sample fee and freight for it.
- Do you accept OEM/ODM order? What is the delivery time?
OEM/ODM is welcome. We have a professional R&D team to serve you. The delivery time is 15-30 days.
- How secure are USB flash drives?
If you’re storing important information about your job, or valuable copyrighted files if you are a creative person, many USB flash drives offer encryption features that will be able to protect your files from prying eyes. This is not a standard feature among USB flash drives, but they are available, and that can be invaluable to someone who might leave their drive on a busy train, or in a locker somewhere.
- Do I have to install drivers to use a flash drive?
No. USB flash drives are “plug and play,” meaning they simply need to be plugged into your computer’s USB drive to work. Prior to ejecting the drive, it is very important that you stop the device by double-clicking on an icon on the system tray. Failure to do so could result in data loss or damage to the drive.